Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The content keeps coming though the readers don't

FUN with HIP HOP!

Ok, I have to warn all my Christians friends that these songs aren't very wholesome, but you know what, I know every single one of you has listened to Soulja Boy and that to the window, to the wall song, so shutup and listen...please.

Anyways "Ride 4 my n*ggas" by Lil' Wayne is A: Awesome, Lil' Wayne is so interesting. B: has one of the funniest lines I've ever heard in a rap song. Like a lot of rap, he talks about how tough or whatever he is, but then in the middle of that he says: "And when I was 5, my favorite movie was the gremlins
Aint got shit to do with this, but I just thought that I should mention," hahaha, that's hilarious to me. it is right?



Next is UGK and Outkast with Int'l Players Anthem. Check out the real video on youtube, they won't let me embed it. But this song is so friggin' good. It's creative, soulful, and Andre "3 stacks" 3000 is hilarious again. You'll get lots of this song stuck in your head...heck all of it I guess if you can keep up with & memorize rap. "you ain't a pimp, youz a fair-ry!"




"I choooooooose youuuu"

1 comment:

vedderisbetter said...

is it just a weird coincidence that the day I posted about UGK, one of the members died? freaky.