Wednesday, February 20, 2008

10 random things about me...

1. I was in Current Events Test, Extemporanious Speaking & Debate during H.S. and yes I was a master.
2. I like carrots but only if they're raw and I like onions but only if they're cooked.
3. I used to love Ace of Base ... wait, used to?
4. My shoe size is 13
5. I wax my eyebrows
6. I love soccer.
7. my favorite ninja turtle is Michaelangelo... obviously
8. I have 2 tattoos.
9. I was artist of the year in h.s.
10. I had a cross country long distance relationship.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ok, payback time...

1. We're debating the best bands of all time and you must argue in favor of The Bee Gees. Ok, go...
2. I like onions, but only if they're onion rings
3. yes, I too, saw the sign...
4. You know what they say - the bigger the feet, the bigger the....SHOES. Get your mind outta the gutter!
5. Nothin' wrong with a little Man-scaping
6. I played soccer in high school...but I wasn't so great
7. Whatever..Raphael kicks Michangelo's butt any day - debate that one!
8. I only have one....you've got me beat
9. Why have we not seen more of your work?
10. Thank goodness for free long distance on cell phones.

Rachel P said...

my favorite ninja turtle is Michaelangelo too! He was a party dude!