Tuesday, February 19, 2008

running list of daily thoughts:

1. he is in control... rest.
2. I wanna give up and move to europe
3. In Rainbows, by Radiohead is EFFING AMAZING!
4. glad I got tix to the Radiohead concert, annoyed that all I could get was lawn seats.
5. wish Kanye/Rhianna/NERD/Lupe Fiasco wasn't so expensive. Ditto for Bonnarroo*
6. Explosions in the Sky tix were cheap and will probably be the best show of all of them.
7. I desperately want God to grant me the ability to NOT think about girls and romantic relationships in ANY way for at least a month.
8. I love the NBA

to be continued...

1 comment:

dee dee said...

all good thoughts... except the NBA... couldn't care less about the NBA.

TAG! you're it... go see my blog to see what i'm talking about!

http://singwritelaughplay.wordpress.com/